VO2 Max & Lactate Threshold Testing
Enquiry Form for VO2Max Test with SSEP
Maximal Aerobic Testing Risk Questions –
- Age (Male ≥ 45 yr or Female ≥ 55 yr)
- Cardiac Family History: A family history of heart disease that refers to an event that occurs in parents before the age of 55 years
- Hypertensions (Systolic blood pressure ≥ 140 mmHg and/or Diastolic blood pressure ≥ 90 mmHg)
- Hypercholesterolemia (Total cholesterol ≥ 5.2 mmol/L, and/or; HDL < 1.0 mmol/L, LDL ≥ 3.4 mmol/L, Triglycerides ≥ 1.7 mmol/L)
- Hyperglycemia (Fasting blood sugar glucose ≥ 5.5 mmol/L)
- Are you currently taking prescribed medication(s) for any condition(s)?
- Have you spent time in hospital (including day admission) for any condition/illness/injury during the last 12 months?
- Are you pregnant or have you given birth within the last 12 months?
- Do you have any diagnosed muscle, bone, tendon, ligament or joint problems that you have been told could be made worse by participating in exercise?